START.LAN care to ensure top quality and full customer satisfaction. This is why all START.LAN products are covered by a quality guarantee of minimum 24 months.
- The service support of our devices in Poland is provided by Sunnyline Poland.
- Remember to keep the original proof of purchase (or its copy). When filing a warranty claim, you will need to attach it to the product.
Should you have any questions or doubts, please use the CONTACT tab.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY PROVIDED BY START.LAN
The warranty for START.LAN products is provided by Sunnyline Computer Products Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Przeźmierowo at ul. Graniczna 58B (postal code: 62-081), hereinafter referred to as the Warrantor. The Warrantor provides the Purchaser with a warranty for all START.LAN products sold and guarantees efficient operation of the products, if they are used as intended. For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions of Warranty, the Purchaser shall be both the Reseller that buys the product for further reselling and the end user (consumer).
- The period of warranty for the products offered by the Warrantor shall apply to the end user. The period shall be counted from the date of sale and shall be 24 months, but no more than 25 months from the date the goods are released from the warehouse of Sunnyline Poland.
- Any defects or damage revealed in that period and covered by the warranty should be notified forthwith to the Warrantor.
The Warrantor shall only be liable to the Purchaser for defects due to reasons attributable to the product sold, and the warranty shall not cover any defects caused by other reasons, in particular due to:
- improper user
- improper selection of products for the conditions existing in the place of installation and use
- improper installation, maintenance, storage or transport
- improper actions by the Purchaser or third parties leading to technical defects
- mechanical, chemical or thermal damage or an intentional damage to the product and resulting defects
- damage caused by opening the casing or tampering inside the product
- damage caused by fortuitous events, in particular by fire, flood, atmospheric discharge, flooding, electric overvoltage, etc.
In addition, the Purchaser shall lose the rights under the product warranty in the event of:
- modifications to the product
- traces of tampering
- any attempts to repair the product by unauthorised persons (which shall mean persons not authorised by the Warrantor)
- If the Warrantor’s Service Department does not find any damage in the product complained about, or the Warrantor finds that the damage is due to the reasons defined in §2 or unauthorised modifications, repairs or tampering as defined in §3, the Purchaser’s complaint may be rejected.
- In the cases specified above, the Complainant shall collect the equipment by his own means and at his own expense.
- Before the complaint procedure is started, the Complainant shall contact the Warrantor’s Service Department by dialling 801 000 375 (Monday to Thursday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The Service Department will attempt to solve the issue on a remote basis together with the Complainant.
- Where it is impossible to solve the issue by telephone or e-mail, a complaint notification will be accepted and given an RMA number. The Complainant shall ensure that the products complained about are properly packed to provide security in transport and marked with the RMA number and shall send them to the following address:
Sunnyline Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Graniczna 58B
- Each shipment with products subject to complaint shall contain:
- The RMA number
- Contact details of the Complainant, including the phone number
- Precise specification of the defect
- Copy of the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice)
Shipments sent without prior contact with the Service Department, not marked with an RMA number shall not be accepted and shall be returned at the cost of the sender.
- The product complained about shall be delivered along with complete equipment provided upon selling. If this condition is not satisfied, the Service Department may refuse to consider the complaint.
- The product complained about shall be delivered to the Warrantor’s Service Department at the cost and risk of the Complainant.
- Having received the shipment, the Warrantor’s Service Department shall verify the specified defects, and if the product is found defective, they shall repair or replace it within 14 business days and then return the equipment to the Complainant at the cost of the Warrantor. The Warrantor shall not be liable for any extended time of delivery due to reasons not attributable to the Warrantor.
- This warranty only covers repair of the product free of charge or replacement for another product with the same technical parameters or issuing of a corrective invoice.
- The Warrantor shall decide whether the product is defective and choose the method to process the complaint.
- Any replaced products shall become property of the Warrantor.
- Where the complaint is accepted, the Warrantor shall send the repaired or replaced product to the Complainant at the cost of the Warrantor.
- The Warrantor reserves the right to charge the Complainant with the handling costs related with inspection and transport, if the product complained about is found to be efficient or the defect is not covered by the warranty. In such case, the Complainant shall be charged with a handling fee.
- The product complained about should be accompanied by a detailed specification of defects. The Warrantor shall not be liable for extended period of complaint processing due to the defect specification being incomplete or misleading.
- A complaint shall be handled by repairing or replacing the product within 14 business days from the date the defective product is delivered to the Warrantor's Service Department.
- The aforesaid period shall not apply if the Complainant is in delay with payment by more than 7 days from the due date. In such case, the defect removal period shall be wallmounted until the Complainant settles the debt in the full amount.
- The product warranty period shall be extended by the period of repair and shall run anew if the product is replaced. If the entire product is replaced for a product being free from defects, the Purchaser shall receive a new full warranty, whose period shall begin on the date the new product is delivered.
- The complaint document issued by the Warrantor shall be a document certifying the warranty repair.
- A warranty for consumer products shall not exclude, limit or suspend the Purchaser’s rights arising from non-conformity of the goods with the contract.
- The rights under the warranty shall not include the right of the person entitled under the warranty to claim compensation for lost benefits due to defects in the product.
To all matters not settled herein provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.